Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

your idea proposal ladies??

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭No1XtinaFan

As long as he puts a lot of thought into and I am completely surprised by it :o

I want him to ask my Dad- I like that idea, I'm a real daddy's girl and I think it's nice- It's like he's saying- I promise to look out for her and love her forever! :)

This isjust MY ideal proposal I am my own person and it's not like I NEED someone to look after me foreever, I just think it's nice...

Oh and he has to get down on 1 knee!!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

A proposal would be a start...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Moonbaby wrote: »
    Famous last words.

How so?

How so?

Your day will come, and you'll fall off that edge.

I seriously stare at my monitor in confusion at your posts sometimes:confused:

• Advertisement

Yes I think we are best avoid each other from now on.

hapy.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Thaedydal wrote: »
    A weekend end away in a hotel room with a huge bed and a huge bath and to do nothing but eat, drink and make merry and ever leave the room....
    They did this in an old film... I think it was called "Barefoot in the Park," starring Robert Redford and Jane Fonda. But came after the proposal and wedding.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

and2 wrote: »
    being a bloke i technically shouldnt be in here but came in for advice and have to say brillaint... planning to propose over next few weeks, Gonna ask the dad for permission as i know thats what she wants, well her mother does!! What do you's think of this.. I know i wont pick the perfect ring so is it ok to buy say a trial model like a swarovski and let the lady in question pick her own?? is that tacky or thoughtful??
    keep coming with proposal ideas.. i havnt a clue how im gonna do it.

I think thats pretty thoughful unless you are 100% sure you could pick out something that she'd like

Advertisement