Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding Countdown

Options
  • 27-05-2008 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭

Well folks Im back.
    I think I set up about 4 logs at different stages to get in shape in the run up to the wedding. unfortunately with the wedding, building a house and work things seemed to slip. Now I am at 6 weeks from the wedding and Ive been given a kick up the butt by my cousin to get back to the gym with him. So thats what Im gona do. Current stats are below:

Height - 5ft 7
    Weight - 11st
    BF - 21%

I do Karate on a Monday for 90 mins and Astro soccer on a Tuesday for 60 mins. So Im looking to hit the weights to more of less build myself up again. I did weights about 3 years ago and was going well at them too. Now I just want to get back at them.

Diet is below. Defo need to eat more.
    7am - Breakfast - Porridge, Protein shake, Fruit
    10.30am - Snack - Coffee and a scone
    12.30pm - Chicken Wrap with lettuce, bag of crisps
    5pm - Dinner - Varies from fish to Carbonara to homemade beef burgers, veg and potato
    Rest of the evening - Maybe some fruit and biscuits.

So I rejoin the gym tomorrow and I then have 6 weeks to just unwind and maybe bulk up a bit for my wedding and most importantly the honeymoon.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭whitelightrider

Tuesday - 8 to 9pm - Astro

Played the full astro pitch with 6 on 5, we were a man down. Covered a savage amount of ground and I swear I almost coughed up a lung at one stage. Back home for some stretching. Was great to get a good sweat going. And to top it off we won!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭whitelightrider

Finally started to use the door gym I got from Mickk about 3 months ago!! Did a set of close grip and wide grip chin ups to see how I could do. Definitely need to do these more :)

Advertisement