Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have You Ever Freaked Out?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

Myself and my sister got our first tattoos at the same time. I made her go first cus I'm such a big wuss and I was freaking a bit. She said it was harder for her not to freak out watching me get mine, cus I was bleeding so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

well, i got my piercing done yesterday.. actually, i got two done yesterday, which i hadnt intended initially, was kinda a 'hmmm...yes, why wouldnt that work?'... moment, but was very good. chatting to him in the shop for a bit beforehand, and wasnt til we went into the room that i actually just felt the nerves hit me, i mentioned it to him half laughingly, and he reminded me that the anticipation is always worse than the actual thing, and yadda yadda... calmed down a bit as teh stuff was being set up and all that, wasnt til i was lying down with the clamps on that the nerves hit again, and then the first one went in, and it wasnt so bad, and then my skin was stretchy, so it popped a bit coming out, which was a bit of an ow factor, then adrenaline kicked in, and all was happy :D

such a rush!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 wheresmysheep

Not yet, I slowly pushing myself to TRY freak myself out, haven't succeeded yet.

Advertisement