Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lunch for teenagers around Grafton St area?

Options
  • 27-05-2008 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭

Somewhere fairly mid priced please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Bit more detail? What you're looking for, etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Pizza Hut, all you can eat between 12 and 3, pure winner for a tenner i think

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,529 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

NUDE on Suffolk st. SpagBol in a box and a fresh smoothy to wash it down. Filling and healthy (it'll clear your spots up) and all in for about a tenner.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭shakin

gerrys on montague street is a gem,choice of 5 or 6 meals for €6 ish

If you're looking to sit in I'd go with Little Caesar's on College Green or Balfe St (it at the corner of Harry St and Balfe St, Harry St being the road with the Phil Lynott statue). About €10 for a lovely pizza.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭daisy123

There's an Eddie Rockets just off Grafton Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

Lemon on South William street.

Really good food, really low prices... Very filling crepes, funky atmosphere, friendly college staff.

http://www.dublinks.com/index.cfm/loc/8/pt/0/spid/E8D14029-FEE1-4E52-97F220DE7C3D2DEF.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭hunter164

Subway,Quizmos,Spar,Centra.........there's loads of places.

hunter164 wrote: »
    Subway,Quizmos,Spar,Centra.........there's loads of places.

Think he means lunch, rather than "lunch".

"Lunch" being some processed meat in a roll which you then eat in St.Stephens Green.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Aspiration

I'm sure Captain Americas does lunch deals. Not a fan of their food but have a look at their menu and see if it suits ye.

There's always Maccy D's or Burger King ;)

Or else head into Temple Bar- there's the market on Saturdays which has pretty good stalls. Or else you've got the Hard Rock Cafe or the Hard Rock Cafe wannabe (that's really good mind you) across from Eamonn Doran's pub.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭shakin

daisy123 wrote: »
    There's an Eddie Rockets just off Grafton Street.

eddie rockets=empty pockets!

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Appleblossom42

Thanks all, think it'll be NUDE, looks healthier. Might try Hard Rock the next day, although Eddie Rocket's seems cheap compared to HRC and TGI's.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭hunter164

What's wrong with having your lunch in Stephen's Green? It's cheaper but you know us northsiders are not into that gay kind of lunch yous Southsiders are into Gav.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

Mr.S wrote: »
    i woudn't be going for a lunch in Nude, unless you want something light, same goes for Lemmon

Check out the "power plus"... its pretty filling! And I'm a horse.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Pacino's beside Molly Malone (just on Suffolk Street) do a great pizza/pasta + soft drink + garlic bread for €8 or €9.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭ozchick

Mr.S wrote: »
    i woudn't be going for a lunch in Nude, unless you want something light, same goes for Lemmon, their more of a cafe/snack places.

Wow! How much do you need for lunch? :confused: Plate, knife, fork, filled crepes are great - There is a Lemon on Dawson Street. I was told about it back in Oz before I came and we often have lunch there on a Sunday!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Delish is a great spot, I can't remember the street name but it's past Tower Records, if you're coming off Grafton St.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Fajitas! wrote: »
    Delish is a great spot, I can't remember the street name
    Wicklow Street.

Advertisement