Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beechmount Pitch & Putt Club Navan

Options
  • 27-05-2008 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭

Does anybody know if it is open to the public or do you have to be a member to play?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭Moanin

It's okay.I played it yesterday.

FYI It's €5 to non members

• Registered Users Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭Ginger83

I find the course a bit on the flat side. If you have transport there is a lovely course a few miles outside navan on the slane road, cant think of the name. I play the course in Collon myself,challenging.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭Moanin

Ginger83 wrote: »
    I find the course a bit on the flat side. If you have transport there is a lovely course a few miles outside navan on the slane road, cant think of the name. I play the course in Collon myself,challenging.

Ya I heard it's good. It's called Stackallen I think.There is another good one in Castletown

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 santosh

hi i m new here plzz join me...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

santosh wrote: »
    hi i m new here plzz join me...

Qué?

• Advertisement

Yea, I've played Castletown, v.nice,well kept. I also found one in Kells lately, a bit small but again a nice course.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

Can anyone recommend a good course around Ashbourne?

Only getting into P&P at the moment. Have played at the Brock Inn a few times and found the course to be very flat/boring.

I think there is one on the airport side of the brock inn, I used to pass there going to work and always thought there were two course along that road

Advertisement