Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digiweb - East Wall, Dublin

Options
  • 27-05-2008 3:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭

Apparently UPC/NTL dont have coverage in East Wall and i am not a fan of Eircom so i have decided on Digiweb. Does anyone here have Digiweb? Could you tell me what you think of it and what the speed/connection are like?

Its the 6mb Metro home package.

I play alot of Poker online and would need a steady connection which wont fail alot of the time, does Digweb fit the bill for me?

Thanks for any comments

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭craichoe

Killme00 wrote: »
    Apparently UPC/NTL dont have coverage in East Wall and i am not a fan of Eircom so i have decided on Digiweb. Does anyone here have Digiweb? Could you tell me what you think of it and what the speed/connection are like?

Its the 6mb Metro home package.

I play alot of Poker online and would need a steady connection which wont fail alot of the time, does Digweb fit the bill for me?

Thanks for any comments

Anything would fit the bill for poker online. Speed isnt really a problem, eircom will be the most reliable in my experience anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 phazor10

I have the 6Mb metro package and its working really well. Only been down once for about 30 mins, and when it was there was a message when u rang customer support saying it was been repaired. I had the co axial cable all installed in my attic down to my pc so was a really easy install. 6 mb is so fast when u have had three broadband for a year.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,518 ✭✭✭matrim

We had it in East Wall and there were alot of connection issues, because of all the building going on. As there are alot of cranes around they can occasionally block your signal.

The best option for the area is smart

Advertisement