Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotel / B&B in Edenderry

• 27-05-2008 3:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭

Hello,

A few of us from work are heading down to Edenderry in June. One of the guys we work with is moving away and lives down there. He is having a bit of a get together before he goes and invited us down for the night. We are looking for a Hotel or B&B in edenderry (in the town if possible).

Can anyone recommend anywhere?

Cheers!
    Mark.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭pubpub

Edenderry does not have a hotel and I don't know of any guest houses in the town - so your best bet is to just do a search for B&B's. Be warned - there isn't really much to do in the town and it hasn't a great selection of pub and clubs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 md12

If you want some good advice try Mullingar or Tullamore.Edenderry is c**p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

There is a B&B just at the town, i will get the name when i pass it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 misschipp

Hi,
    There is a b&b on the left as you come into town before you come to "The Earl" bar. Also if you continue along the main street and turn right at the roundabout you will find Hogan's b&b on the right about 100 yards down. There are 13 drinking holes in Edenderry, 2 great golf clubs and a niteclub. Plenty to do and great shopping.
    I'm sure your friend will bring you to their fave pub too!

Advertisement