Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Older cd seperate player 14" I think

• 27-05-2008 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭

Hi All

I have a Goodmans set of separates from mid-nineties or so I think. They were close to top of range when bought I believe. The cd player unit has seen better days and I wouldn't mind matching it up with something of reasonable quality and the same size (14" wide i think). I believe this size is no longer standard as newer players are wider. Where should I go to get a reliable 14" sized reasonable quality player ? Or is there no hope of getting one now ?
    Obviously some will say that there is no point in sacrificing quality to get something aesthetically pleasing but I would like to keep the size uniform. Cheers.

Advertisement