Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Skills you bring to the survival table

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭white_falcon

well guitars can be very deadly - you can be playing the final countdown while at the same time ripping the zombies to shreds...with THIS!:

gene-simmons-bass.jpg

and you can use these deadly zombie picks with it:
    http://hotpicksusa.com/zombies.cfm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

well guitars can be very deadly - you can be playing the final countdown while at the same time ripping the zombies to shreds...with THIS!:

gene-simmons-bass.jpg

and you can use these deadly zombie picks with it:
    http://hotpicksusa.com/zombies.cfm
    #

its like a swiss army guitar.

3587374405104706.JPG?0.9318327502435143

now were sucking diesel

or try this on for size

gun-guitar--12478.jpg

Lock and Roll!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

1) Utterly paranoid so you know that if yer' bit I'll have yer' head - no zombies in the compound see?
    2) I'm an evil minded sonofabitch and dirty tricks and suprise tactics are a forte
    3) I'm none too shabby with a variety of handheld weapons ('chucks, swords, knives and staves mostly).
    4) I know my Baretta SAPS-12's from my M4a1 Carbines (thats guns people).
    5) My brother is a gibbering alco so I already have experience with zombies.
    6) And ... um ... yeah, I could mess up a zombies credit rating.

thats it I think ... oh no wait!

8) I have a secret list of all the best buildings in Dublin city to fortify as sanctuaries.

:D

4) I know my Baretta SAPS-12's from my M4a1 Carbines (thats guns people).

:D

i can only assume you meant beretta spas 12. and i think its an italian company Franchi that manufactures the spas 12.

so do you really know your arse from your elbow? i mean "baretta saps-12's"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,080 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Correct. Luigi Franchi SPAS12 or SPAS 15. Who can tell me class what SPAS stands for?

BTW anyone who plays on the guitar American Pie or A horse with no name,or anything by Christy Moore "to keep up morale" will be fed personally by me to the nearest Zombie .:D I mean it!!!

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Grizzly 45 wrote: »
    Correct. Luigi Franchi SPAS12 or SPAS 15. Who can tell me class what SPAS stands for?

BTW anyone who plays on the guitar American Pie or A horse with no name,or anything by Christy Moore "to keep up morale" will be fed personally by me to the nearest Zombie .:D I mean it!!!

Sporting Purpose Automatic Shotgun

• Advertisement

i think it was then changed to special purpose assault shotgun because it was sh1t for hunting. it was a very heavy gun. i shot one in america. there is a heat sink on it which means you can fire more rounds but it adds to the weight.

cool lookin gun though ......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,080 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Very good lastangryman:D Top of the class.Thats the correct US defination to be able to sell the beastie in the States.

Matron,you are right it is a heavy awkward complex brute.I shot a round of clays with it in the US:eek:.So so in semi,dire in pump action.They also had a VERY dodgey saftey catch.:eek::eek:[A lever type thingy that could allow the gun to fire when the saftey was moved without touching the trigger]Bad enough being hassled by the undead without accidently shooting yourself as well.Best left in the movies that gun.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

Advertisement