Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Fry's range

Options
  • 27-05-2008 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭

So, I was in Nourish today and saw two new additions to the Fry's frozen food range; under the subtitle of vegetarian express we have:
    *Hearty Vegetarian Cottage Pie
    *Crispy Vegetarian Sausage Rolls.

I would have tried the sausage rolls except a sole pack of Fry's cutlets stole my attention ;)

I also noticed "Clive's, made with love" veggie pies, which I have never tried before. I wonder are these those pies mentioned here before?

Oh, and i was also in Cornucopia and noticed a sign saying that their cookbook will be out in September :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Nature Boy

Is that the nourish on wicklow st? Must pay a visit...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

that would be it :)

i was very sad over the weekend because all my local health stores and tescos had no vegan cream left on their shelves to sell. nourish picked me right up today :D

Have you ever tried that vegan whipped cream?

ah yes. weird tasting alright; fluffy and very sweet. i was never a fan of whipped cream when i ate dairy, so i don't know if it's the vegan version or the fact that i don't like whipped cream which puts me off. am happy using the single cream type in savory cooking or with pudding type cakes :)

any one else tried the whipped one? looks like: http://www.cosmosveganshoppe.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=SW

Any dairy or dairy style product from a can is just wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Nature Boy wrote: »
    Have you ever tried that vegan whipped cream?

He he he.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

Moonbaby wrote: »
    Any dairy or dairy style product from a can is just wrong.

Even

216091_CarnEng_Evp_3D-1.jpg

He he he.

Why the gigling? Were you up to no good with that whipped cream?

not a fit moderator if you ask me!
    less giggling, more Fry's range chat :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Um ahem, Fry's food, yes, indeed, topic, topic.

• Advertisement
Advertisement