Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Countdown to July

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Mean_Mr Mustard

E92 wrote: »
    What's the story with the 2.0 tdi 10 bhp Leon? €20,000 before July €27,000 after! Thought it would be cheaper.....

• Registered Users Posts: 73,456 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

What's the story with the 2.0 tdi 10 bhp Leon? €20,000 before July €27,000 after! Thought it would be cheaper.....

a misprint to the tune of €10k I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭Cionád

colm_mcm wrote: »
    a misprint to the tune of €10k I'd say.

especially if its only 10 bhp! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 73,456 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

apparently SEAT always understates the bhp of its cars (as any Cupra owner will repeatedly tell you)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭Kafer

Are they not selling the Toledo any more?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

New Audi prices are out this morning (by "out", I mean in our inboxes) - and they're quite a bit better than I expected!! :)

I'm not posting them until I know they're for public consumption, I'll know in the next hour or so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭E92

We now have Toyota, Ford, and Mazda July prices. My sig will keep track of July prices, and is updated as often as there are new prices out there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭245

I notice from the Kia website that the Picanto automatic is being reduced by 800 euro. I spoke to salesmen in two Hyundai dealers today (my aunt is in the process of buying an i10) - both assured me that the i10 automatic will be the same price in July as it is today.

The i10 was launched with "July prices" when it came out in April. But if you buy in July you can avail of the lower road tax right away, whereas if you buy now you have to go on engine size until you renew your road tax at which point you will be given the option to switch over.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭kindalen

any prices for skoda yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Not officially as of yet but expect them to be very competitive.Someone i know sells them and he said that skoda are hoping to get big increases in sales bcos of the new prices.Most models will be coming well down.They should continue to come down as well bcos all future VAG engines will be good on CO2.
    I expect them to publish the new prices along with the prices for the new superb.There should be a "greenline" versiion of the 1.9tdi that will get 16% vrt and 150e road tax.The octavias petrol line up will change as well in the not too distant future.Expect the 1.4tfsi to replace the 1.6fsi and an all new 1.2tsi in various outputs(possibly 90 and 105) to replace the ageing 1.4mpi and 1.6mpi

VW, Audi and Seat all passed on savings available. Audi actually exceeded our expectations in some cases. It would be a major shock if Skoda were to do anything other than follow suit.

The Superb with the 15 year old 1.9 TDI engine heavily based on the 1.9 TDI in the Audi 80 and Mk3 Golf will get into 16% VRT.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,685 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

I've just recieved Skoda pricing, but they've only sent me cost to us (which no one else sees :D) I've asked them to send on the ex. Works pricing.

From a quick glance, based on what discounts we used to get, it looks to be in and around what E92 predicted.

Advertisement