Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

self catering for two near to beach

Options
  • 27-05-2008 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭

hi
    we are a couple looking for a self catering apartment alongside a beach...
    we looked at hotel and B&B and they seem to be out of our budget

so we like a self catering for 6 days which is not so expensive but also walkable distance to beaches

any suggestions for wexford?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 winner92

when are you looking for the accomadation?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭bittihuduga

for july

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭snellers

I will be watching this thread carefully....I have family coming over wanting to self cater and all I could find was Rosslare & St Helens.....both coming in at €800 per week or so....not that cheap

any other advice would be appreciated (not thread hijacking...joining in :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭snellers

After driving around Rosslare for about 30minutes and taking details down of loads of self catering places there are loads but most are fully booked (or very expensive if still available)

www.selfcatering.ie had some places as well

I would suggest also checking out the buy and sell adverts online and find someone who is privately renting out their holiday home through this (last week there were at least 2 people doing this)

most rental places offer saturday to saturday rental and are not flexible so ensure your plan is based around this

if you need any further info please let me know and I will be happy to help

Advertisement