Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How did your post exam session go??

Options
  • 27-05-2008 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭

As the title says how did ye get on?

Finished yesterday at 12:30 so it was a long one, great craic though.

Naked people, punched a good mate in the jaw,we both laughed about it afterwards though so it was ok, copius amounts of alcohol, crossdressing, flamethrowing, beer showers, a "who has the darkest pubes competition", woke up in a different bed to the one I went to sleep in with bite marks on my leg :confused::confused: and to cap it off......

The boys found a homeless guy on O'Connell street and brought him up to the house at about 9:30 am this morning, bought 50 cans of bavaria in the offie, a pair of shoes and socks in Penneys for the old guy and are boozing with him for the day :D:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

Only lasted about 2 hours for myself. I got food poisoning that day and after about 4 or so pints, the alcohol didn't agree with the E.Coli or whatever it was in my stomach. My night ended with my head stuck in either the toilet or a bucket getting sick. :mad:

The rest of the lads had good craic though from what I heard.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

I'll tell you tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭Innervision

Twas fairly messy, drinking from 12.30 Friday all weekend! We did 3 nights for 3rd year!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Max_Damage wrote: »
    Only lasted about 2 hours for myself. I got food poisoning that day and after about 4 or so pints, the alcohol didn't agree with the E.Coli or whatever it was in my stomach. My night ended with my head stuck in either the toilet or a bucket getting sick. :mad:

The rest of the lads had good craic though from what I heard.

nothing worse then food poisoning. though days off work are always great. at least you got it after the exams rather then during/before!

Advertisement