Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car insurance after a driving ban

Options
  • 27-05-2008 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

Hi,

I am currently off the road on a drink driving ban and would like to know of other people's experiences of the same especially insurance prices after.
    Thanks

P.S. Please do not reply slating me as that is not the reason I posted this. I have heard it all and I realise how stupid I was so please don't.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

I would say the easiest place to get sorted is going to the same company who you where with last time. Its alot easier to explain to them as they might already know everything.

Going to someone else will result in heavy excess and of course having to explain everything all over again.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Happened a guy I knew a few years ago. He said the hardest part was trying got get a quote, that there were only two companies that would quote drivers after a ban. One was St. Paul Travelers in Harcourt Street (I think). Can't remember the other I'm afraid.

Advertisement