Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticketmaster outlet coming back

• 27-05-2008 8:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭

Soon...............very soon

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 444 ✭✭Chochese

Umm.......................... okay.

Care to elaborate, no?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭kensutz

Not yet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

;) I don't like secrets... secret keeper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

www.ticketmaster.ie

An outlet that works now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

ehh they have one in BPM since last month at least.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭deisedolly

ehh they have one in BPM since last month at least.

Yes! You fools :p

BPM won't have it for much longer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭JLemmon

Whats the point in making a post like this without giving
    the details.
    Wasting peoples time.
    If your on the net (i.e. posting here) you have access to the ticketmaster website, use it,
    they accept laser as well as credit card and if that don't work get one of those one off cards from the post office or bank.
    We don't need outlets anymore :D

JLemmon wrote: »
    Whats the point in making a post like this without giving
    the details.
    Wasting peoples time.
    If your on the net (i.e. posting here) you have access to the ticketmaster website, use it,
    they accept laser as well as credit card and if that don't work get one of those one off cards from the post office or bank.
    We don't need outlets anymore :D

Because I said it's COMING SOON. I don't know the exact ****ing date it's open and also a lot of people don' like trying to buy tickets online or over the phone, they prefer to buy them in person.
    If your (you're) on the net (i.e. posting here) you have access to the ticketmaster website, use it,

I am on the net and I buy them from wherever is handy for me. what about the other people who are stuck on dial up or don't have an internet connection? Never thought of that eh?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

not everyone has web access someone might see this and tell their friends that don't have web access, also you still have people to whom the web and using it is a complete mystery a few but trust me they are out there also you have people that don't like to buy online you also have people ....

....should I go on

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭JLemmon

Phone?
    Or Touts outside the gig :D
    Thanks for the grammer check.
    My point is, why come on here with a post being all smug and
    not tell people the possible location of an outlet.
    What's the big deal? It's not the location of the Lost island. :D
    Also ticketmaster themselves only really cater for the internet buyers anyway,
    i.e. ticket releases on weekday mornings that sell out quickly like Tome Waits or Springsteen, people get time off work to queue up on a tuesday morning?
    Yeah right.
    Lastly, ask sinnotts about it being worthwhile as an outlet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

JLemmon wrote: »
    Phone?
    Or Touts outside the gig :D
    Thanks for the grammer check.
    My point is, why come on here with a post being all smug and
    not tell people the possible location of an outlet.
    What's the big deal? It's not the location of the Lost island. :D
    Also ticketmaster themselves only really cater for the internet buyers anyway,
    i.e. ticket releases on weekday mornings that sell out quickly like Tome Waits or Springsteen, people get time off work to queue up on a tuesday morning?
    Yeah right.
    Lastly, ask sinnotts about it being worthwhile as an outlet.

grammar check :p (sorry, couldnt resist lol)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Since this topic serves no purpose what so ever - ill close it until you have more information to share to the public. PM when you have something constructive to add besides a "Watch this space" thread. :) Sorry ken, but it serves no purpose being open.

Also note: BPM are current Ticketmaster agents in Waterford for those who are curious as to where they can get tickets in Waterford at present. :)

Thanks.

Topic Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement