Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Howa Rifles....

Options
  • 27-05-2008 9:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭

Anyone on here ever used or heard anything about these rifles? Looking at the Howa Hogue Sporter range, doesnt look to be a bad looking rifle...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭sixpointfive

Yea, they very good apparantley, i was in NZ in Feb and they very popular over there, well built, they are japanese i think and Howa have been making guns for big brands for years like Weatherby and the jap army sniper team use them so they cant be that bad, good value too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

Know some people who have had awful, and I do mean seriously awful problems with them from certain UK forums I visit. I would avoid them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 624 ✭✭✭thehair

Mac Tire wrote: »
    Anyone on here ever used or heard anything about these rifles? Looking at the Howa Hogue Sporter range, doesnt look to be a bad looking rifle...
    hi mac tire i have a web site for you www.highlandoutdoors.co.uk
    they are the agents in the uk you can download all about hogue rifle
    steve:D

Advertisement