Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from Limerick City cos of a speling mistake

Options
  • 27-05-2008 10:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

And banned from rugby for having a bit of banter with the nonces from Leinster, who started it

Unban me now, i demand it
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Unbanned. Enjoy.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,900 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Wrong! You were banned because you pissed off pretty much every single person in the forum. We also heard back from a few peeps off the Galway forum who disliked your style of posting. You've been trolling all week, and even the mod left a comment saying 3 users reported you. Grow up.

/rant over

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Georgie Boy

An Fhile wrote: »
    Wrong! You were banned because you pissed off pretty much every single person in the forum. We also heard back from a few peeps off the Galway forum who disliked your style of posting. You've been trolling all week, and even the mod left a comment saying 3 users reported you. Grow up.

/rant over

fu*k off with you 'trolling' ya boring bollocks or i'll go down to the cuckoo clock and box the jaws off ya

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

You're banned from rugby for being a tool. you're not getting unbanned either. Unless you buy me stuff. You could do that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

But wait.. He's demanded that he be unbanned!

Hop to it admins! Can't keep the man waiting! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

fu*k off with you 'trolling' ya boring bollocks or i'll go down to the cuckoo clock and box the jaws off ya

lol. that's a threat. you would do well not to get sitebanned by the end of the day methinks.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

ethug2.jpg

Not the way to get things done op.

its tongue in cheek, i dont waste my time on speccy nerds

i've been sitebanned loads of times

Pew pew pew

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Hi lasers.

How's it hangin'?

Hi lasers.

How's it hangin'?
    emot-tip-wink.gif Roundy

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Your banned because your name is too similar to Boy George and he's one of them gays. We don't like the gays around here.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Hi lasers.

How's it hangin'?

Made me laugh and him too

CatLaugh.jpg

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,900 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

its tongue in cheek, i dont waste my time on speccy nerds

i've been sitebanned loads of times

Pew pew pew

Ah, I had a feeling that was you lazers! Good to see you again.

See now, there's a little problem with the bold part up there. I'm neither bespectacled nor a nerd. So by that reckoning you're still free to show up and carry out your scary internet-warrior threat. Well, you would be, had you not been banned. Like, again. No beerz for you friend!

And banned from rugby for having a bit of banter with the nonces from Leinster, who started it

Unban me now, i demand it
    From what I seen of you in the Galway forum,you appear to be a tw@.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Oh Georgie Boy the pipes, the pipes are calling.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Gordon wrote: »
    Oh Georgie Boy the pipes, the pipes are calling.
    You couldn't resist?? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

I think terms like "fu*k off", "ya boring bollocks" and "box the jaws off of ya" are very hard of you, and I look up to you as my hero! :rolleyes: Listen child, grow up and learn some manners. You deserve every ban you get.

BTW, you only have one jaw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Made me laugh and him too

CatLaugh.jpg
    Lol at the face on the other one.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

It looks like it's saying "WTF is that!?!"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Peared

Bit of a soft spot for the oul lazers pew pew meself.

But I aint a mod so my opinion dont matter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

I liked lazers. this new persona isn't as entertaining though. More abusive, waaay less funny. Lazers pew pew go back to being funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

This wont end well....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Steve_o wrote: »
    This wont end well....

It already did, welcome to 2 days later.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

You were banned from Limerick for being a confrontational asshole - nearly all your posts as Georgie Boy were written in such a way as to piss people off and provoke a fight.

You seem like an intelligent guy and some of the stuff written as Lazers was very funny.

I'll unban you from Limerick for now.... What the site admins will do about creating multiple accounts to circumvent a ban is up to them.

Edit: Ah crap, he's banned. I put a lot of thought into that post. :)

Steve_o wrote: »
    This wont end well....
    6th wrote: »
    It already did, welcome to 2 days later.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭MOH

Mr E wrote: »
    You were banned from Limerick for being a confrontational asshole - nearly all your posts as Georgie Boy were written in such a way as to piss people off and provoke a fight.

You seem like an intelligent guy and some of the stuff written as Lazers was very funny.

I'll unban you from Limerick for now.... What the site admins will do about creating multiple accounts to circumvent a ban is up to them.

Edit: Ah crap, he's banned. I put a lot of thought into that post. :)

Two whole days of thought?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I just spotted this thread here this morning... didn't realise it was 2 days old. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Nailz wrote: »
    BTW, you only have one jaw.

Apes lower jaw isn't connected at the chin, so they have 2 jaws, maybe OP is the missing link.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭-Freebird-

Pdawg.

It all makes sense now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

-Freebird- wrote: »
    Pdawg.

It all makes sense now.
    I was thinking the same thing... Did his thread get deleted? What did I miss?!:p

Advertisement