Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Compact Size 4GB USB Flash Drive [$15.99@LedShoppe]

• 27-05-2008 11:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭

Link here.

PICT1209.JPG
    Plastic Body with Steel Swivel Lid in a Very Compact Size
    Full Compatibility with USB 1.1 and 2.0
    Supports 12Mbps full-speed transfer
    Dual Channel Flash Memory Architecture
    Hot Plug and Play - Insert and Function Like Another Hard Drive
    Supports Auto Run (Upon Special Request) - Insert and Auto Play like CD-ROM
    Supports Password Protection
    No Driver Needed for Most Windows O.S.
    More Than 10 Years Data Retention
    Dual LED Indicates Power On, Data Transfer, Busy
    Capacity: 4 GB
    Dimension: 57 x 19 x 11 mm

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

Good find.

May order one :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

thanks for sharing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

Thanks, Ruu, that's nice! It's about €10.15 with free shipping. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭TeRmInAlCrAzY

yoink :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

Anyone ever used "Ye Olde LED Shoppe" before? I'm assuming since Ruu posted it its legit, but just thought I'd ask.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭foggers

http://reviews.ebay.com/BEWARE-of-FAKE-1GB-2GB-4GB-8GB-USB-Flash-Drives-on-eBay_W0QQugidZ10000000001236200

Just a word of caution..............If it looks too good to be true etc etc.........

I don't know if anyone has got caught out with this scam before but just be careful. I know the link is related to ebay scams and not to tar everyone with the same brush from down China direction but just be careful is all I'm saying.

If someone has bought some of these memory sticks, do to the "How to tell if your USB drive is counterfeit and has fake oversize capacity?" and try what it says there and get back to us please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Smoggy

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/LED_Shoppe

Here are some reviews... sounds OK .... customer service looks to be shocking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,553 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I got a couple of those free at a conference last year (they were branded by the company running the conference). Used one of them twice before I started getting CRC errors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭turly

My first and last LedShoppe experience was that all 5 items they sent to me were secondhand. In one case, fifth hand, judging by the wear and tear. Three of the five items did not work, but they were good about refunding.

Advertisement