Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ammo increase

Options
  • 28-05-2008 12:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭

just got a phone call from my fo to confirm an increase to the ammo limit.dont know either to laugh or cry.... applied for a thousand rounds and only got 250.this was my third time to apply ,first time to get a responce. now i have to find a shop that sells 12.5 boxes..i was wondering why i got a visit from the cpo. do you guys know where i can 12.5 boxes :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

It looks like he was thinking shotgun. Case of cartirdges 250 shells,
    3 times requested and a visit from cpo. :confused: go down and have a chat and explain

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I'm still awaiting my own, over five weeks on. I'm beginning to think it's been ignored completely. :confused: Is there any requirement for them to acknowledge such requests?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 624 ✭✭✭thehair

patbundy wrote: »
    just got a phone call from my fo to confirm an increase to the ammo limit.dont know either to laugh or cry.... applied for a thousand rounds and only got 250.this was my third time to apply ,first time to get a responce. now i have to find a shop that sells 12.5 boxes..i was wondering why i got a visit from the cpo. do you guys know where i can 12.5 boxes :confused:
    hi pat in your case go down and dont any take guff and then cry:eek::p

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭patbundy

hi guys,i take the increase and apply again and again and again if i have to.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

thehair wrote: »

+1

get the crying bit on phone for You Tube :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,023 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Got a reply back from my Super Re requesting an increase from 500 9mm to 1500 rounds.Reasons I outlined are;
    1] Need to practise for IPSA matches,and gaining my competition liscense,in which 500 rounds is wholly inadaquate.
    2] Distance I have to travel to reach a ammo supplier who will supply the ammo is appx a 2 plus hour round trip.As there is no one in the Limerick area I can find who has any for sale.Which is a bit daft if I want to buy more ammo.
    The super writes back.
    Iassume you mean pistol practise?Can I indicate what location I practise in how regularlly I practise,and how much ammo I use per session??How do you answer this one,when I have sent him the reasons above in the previous letter?
    Any tips?.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

+1

get the crying bit on phone for You Tube :D

:p:p;)

not being funny grizzy send him back the same info

he he he:rolleyes:

It looks like he was thinking shotgun. Case of cartirdges 250 shells,
    3 times requested and a visit from cpo. :confused: go down and have a chat and explain

i did cavan shooter ,3 times and will keep applying:D

• Advertisement

patbundy wrote: »
    i did cavan shooter 3 times and will keep applying:D

hi pat dont tell the fao you are from the NORTHSIDE of cork boyo:p:D

hi pat dont tell the fao you are from the NORTHSIDE of cork boyo:p:D
    :D:D:D
    look whose talking:p