Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice pls: Anyone flying to Bulgaria from Dublin 2nd June via budget travel?

Options
  • 28-05-2008 12:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭

Hey all, realise its a little much to be asking for advice on my what, 2nd post, but i said id give it a lash:

Myself and my gf heading to bulgaria 2nd june and got a call from budget this morn to tell us our complex will not have restaurant/bar and various other facilites for the two weeks! My gf took the call and we were both too hungover for it to register but by god Il be on to them tomorrow. Neone else flying at this time and staying in Excelsior hotel/apartments in Sunny Beach? Can neone clarify what if ne recourse we have from budget?i have yet to find out the reason for it but i hope to god its not construction work or some ****e.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

also dont be so nosy janeybabe lol

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Moved from After Hours. I think this is the right place for it.

Moved from After Hours. I think this is the right place for it.

cheers for that wasn too sure where to place it tbh!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

tommy21 wrote: »
    also dont be so nosy janeybabe lol

Uncalled for tbh. :p Meanie!

janeybabe wrote: »
    Uncalled for tbh. :p Meanie!

thanks for your advice janeybabe, the responses are just flooding in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭rick_fantastic

im heading there on the 2nd june too. not staying in excelsior apartments.

i suppose you may have some recourse if you paid for full / half board.

you may ask to be moved to a different apartment or hotel. is a bit bad considering your going next week!

supposedly lots of good cheap restaurants and bars around the sunny beach resort

dont think it will be construction work. supposedly they have a summer construction ban from 15th May

im heading there on the 2nd june too. not staying in excelsior apartments.

i suppose you may have some recourse if you paid for full / half board.

you may ask to be moved to a different apartment or hotel. is a bit bad considering your going next week!

supposedly lots of good cheap restaurants and bars around the sunny beach resort

Its feckin self catering but cant see how that will make a difference - im waiting to see if my gf got some letter thats due today explaining the situation. Il let ya know what happens neway. Sunny beach is great man, was there last year, everything dirt cheap from food, drink and cigarettes to clothes in marketplace (but be sure to barter you can always knock off a good few lev). Worth going to the waterpark too (but wait for a sunny day its exposed so will freeze to death if windy)!

Advertisement