Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

where to fix a puncture

• 28-05-2008 9:51am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭

hi there,

i got a puncture yesterday on my scooter (brand new tyre). anyone know where i can get it fixed as close to the ifsc as possible and as quickly as possible?

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭BlueBandit

Try these guys, they do a call out if needs be. http://www.thebiketyreco.com/

And get Ultra Seal, no more puncture:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

thanks mate, i called your man and he was really helpful. he told me he could come out and fix it properly, as in take the tyre off and seal it from inside or i could go round the corner to GP motorcycles and they could plug it, so i went round the corner for a plug and it cost me 10 euros. what took the longest was wheeling it over there!! :D

PS: is it still worth ultrasealing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

PS: is it still worth ultrasealing?
    It is if you don't getting like punctures :D.

Advertisement