Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

2009/2010 Astra spied (also interior)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭E92

looks like an Insignia inspired design. i don't like it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Stevie Dakota

That centre console is a joke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭craichoe

Looks like it has some form of iPod inspired jog dial in the centre console next to the handbrake

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Dunno if its as nice as the current one, although it is hard to tell.

Adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭WHITE_P

Anyone else think it may look just a bit like the new Fiat Bravo, hard to tell from the pic.'s but the profile looks similar. As for the dash I hope they stop using recycled tubberwear and lego for their dash boards. At least the design has moved on from the current one's, even if it isn't much of an improvement.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 40,128 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

I presume the dash is not holding together intentionally!

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Moses7

What about the Mazda 2? Just saw one and looking at the pictures again they do seem similar.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

WHITE_P wrote: »
    Anyone else think it may look just a bit like the new Fiat Bravo, hard to tell from the pic.'s but the profile looks similar. As for the dash I hope they stop using recycled tubberwear and lego for their dash boards. At least the design has moved on from the current one's, even if it isn't much of an improvement.

Could be as GM and Fiat already share platforms and engines, the Corsa being based on the Grande Punto.

Advertisement