Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does The Dart have a red and green line like The Luas?

Options
  • 28-05-2008 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭

Getting Dart for the first time going from Pearse Street To Sandymount. I don't want to do such a silly thing as take one in the opposite direction. My apologies if this sounds like a silly question :rolleyes: but hey, need to get to a concert in The RDS.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,537 ✭✭✭Downtime

It has 2 lines - one goes to howth and the other towards bray. The platforms should display the direction. Pearse to Sandymount would be the Bray dart

• Registered Users Posts: 2,578 ✭✭✭raheny red

Downtime wrote: »
    It has 2 lines - one goes to howth and the other towards bray. The platforms should display the direction. Pearse to Sandymount would be the Bray dart

Some go to Malahide, some go to Greystones.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

North and Southbound. Pearse is the easiest station to distinguish this. The side with the cafe and toilets (the cafe is conveniently called Sobo southbound) is the southbound side. If you're heading to an exam in the RDS, there'll probably be crowds going the same way.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

If you're heading to an exam in the RDS
    The OP has indicated that it is a concert but your point is even more valid in that case! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Getting Dart for the first time going from Pearse Street To Sandymount
    With the teenagers after lunch? ;) Enjoy whatever it is. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭scorplett

It's loike you know loike not brain surgery loike... Shore you could just forget about the Dort and get loike a taxi roish!

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Appleblossom42

Thanks that's all very helpful indeed! When you have five teenagers with you things can get very hectic indeed so planning's crucial. Last time I did get a taxi from Heuston Station to Ballsbridge - €28, and taxis back again. With Monday being a Bank Holiday and with limited buses I'm sure they'd take advantage and crucify me . No Thanks!:eek:

Advertisement