Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

marketing for a hotel website

Options
  • 28-05-2008 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭

Hi,

i developed a hotel website a while back and i want to boost visitor numbers.

at the moment we have 1300+ visits a month which is not bad i suppose - not doing too bad on organic google ranking and am doing some adwords also

client has a few k to spend on marketing - does anyone know of any high traffic hotel listing websites that either require payment (or free) to be listed, that would generate visits...

thanks you

(we are already on tripadvisor)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

1800hotels
    booking.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭shantor

is it possible to get on failteireland.ie? lastmintute.com has good international appeal

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

In what sense do you mean "listed"? The Irish setup is weird but I think its Discover Ireland & The Town and Country Homes for bookings

Advertisement