Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Weird COD4 glitches

• 28-05-2008 2:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭

One thing I've noticed is that every now and then my gun will just start shooting on its own till its empty. I dunno if its a dodgy key on my laptop or what. But it often gives you away or uses your last ammo, just when you need it. Also the gun sometimes just aims in a random direction and fires off. This might happen a couple of times in a game. Any one else effected by that?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 484 ✭✭Adriatic

No never happened to me, but sometimes my gun will turn invisible if I'm bunched up with a load of people like on the zombie mod.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Mines a bit like a really bad aimbot but I don't have an aimbot. Maybe its my mouse which is a bit old. Sometime I get this other thing where the gun just keeps wanting to point to the sky. Dying or quiting and rejoining usually fixes it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

BostonB wrote: »
    Mines a bit like a really bad aimbot but I don't have an aimbot. Maybe its my mouse which is a bit old. Sometime I get this other thing where the gun just keeps wanting to point to the sky. Dying or quiting and rejoining usually fixes it.

dodgy mouse right there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,002 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

BostonB wrote: »

Ahh first gen lazer mice. You got to love them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭pirelli

Is that not when the disconnect signal appears. It's like lag in slow motion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,333 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

May i direct your attention to this topic, i don't know if it can be classed as a glitch or as a REALLY FOOKING ANNOYING ^£%$"£^ OF A THING!!!

Ahem...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Ahh first gen lazer mice. You got to love them.

Its an early lazer alright. Dual Optical Logitech.

Advertisement