Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

What you think of my BMW M3 carzone advert?

Options
  • 28-05-2008 3:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi iv advertised my M3 on carzone, think its well priced but have got no calls, its immaculate, What do you's think?

<SNIP> Ad removed

And before everyone starts goin on about the NI reg i live in Co. Down its just carzone doesnt give you that option...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

link?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

I know its the motors forum but is this some first post shill'age

Nice car though

• Registered Users Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭MarkN

That's a very cute way of advertising your car...

Also, a 2004 M3 with that mileage... did you take it to the moon for a road trip?! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,404 ✭✭✭fletch

The location of those pictures look very similar to a young poster who came on before claiming to have owned a BMW X5 and a Merc S500....maybe I'm wrong....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 P17BLO

It was an IT company in the uk that owned it before me all motorway mileage, no wear and tear on it at all....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Crackin' car! Wonder what the VRT would be on that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Biro

fletch wrote: »
    The location of those cars look very similar to a young poster who came on before claiming to have owned a BMW X5 and a Merc S500....maybe I'm wrong....

I think you're right though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭E92

Why is the phone number Irish if the seller lives in NI?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭MarkN

P17BLO wrote: »
    It was an IT company in the uk that owned it before me all motorway mileage, no wear and tear on it at all....

I don't know anyone that would buy a 4 year old M3 with 160,000kms on the clock motorway miles or not.

Maybe if you make it 1/3 cheaper than the cheapest low miler 04 example on Carzone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭JoeySully

great car looks great but think the day was just too sunny - all the pics could be better face away from the sun when taking pictures.
    i dont know what time is the best to take pictures morning evening or midday but im sure somebody will have an answer.
    I like the angles in this one though
    http://www.carzone.ie/used-cars/BMW/M3/OFFERS/891274/

really makes the car look like the animal it is :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

Holsten wrote: »
    Crackin' car! Wonder what the VRT would be on that.

Roughly €13k according to ROS.ie

fletch wrote: »
    The location of those pictures look very similar to a young poster who came on before claiming to have owned a BMW X5 and a Merc S500....maybe I'm wrong....

Links?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,404 ✭✭✭fletch

DonJose wrote: »
    Links?
    I'm trying to remember the username of the guy....I do remember he linked to pictures on his bebo.........hmmmm no doubt somebody else will be along with links in a few mins

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,096 ✭✭✭--amadeus--

If you are genuine (and I'm not convinced of that) then I wouldn't touch this car with a bargepole.
    • Listed as Louth, Irish mobile, Uk reg, you claim to be in NI. Make your mind up!
    • Mileage is way to high for a car of that age, motorway or not. And we only have your word on where the miles where done
    • Listed as a private sale but ad reads like it's a dealers
    • Photos are dire - shadows are great for hiding trashed bodywork
    • UK reg car - I can either go to teh UK myself and have a better choice or buy an Irish car with an Irish reg. I don't see why I would buy a UK car over here and lose teh benfits but keep the hassle
    • And I certainly wouldn't buy a UK reg M3 without a lot of checking - so much potential for damage / theft or finance that you may not find out about till it's too late
    • And lastly I can buy a far lower mileage UK reg version for only a few quid more from a dealer in Longford or just save myslef all the stress and buy an Irish reg car for 44k

Sorry, but you did ask!

Holsten wrote: »

Nicely spotted. Yep thats the same guy, same mobile number :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

on that note ...

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement