Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saving vehicles

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

i believe you can only save 2 vehicles outside each house you own. i haven't actually tried to save more but the fact that the parking bay really only holds two cars comfortably should tell you a lot... but you can save cars in various locations

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

i believe you can only save 2 vehicles outside each house you own. i haven't actually tried to save more but the fact that the parking bay really only holds two cars comfortably should tell you a lot... but you can save cars in various locations

Apart from the safe houses, is there other locations?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

corblimey wrote: »
    Apart from the safe houses, is there other locations?

not that i'm aware of. sorry i did mean various safe houses :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 JohnG2176

You can store your two most recent vehicles outside your safehouse(s),
    i.e. when you have two cars and park a bike in between them, the next time you load up, the longest parked car won't be there... just the bike the other car.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭nealmac

Can you save a car at your
    original safehouse in Broker that gets torched
    ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Single Malt

Yes, but if you have two cars there while it happens, one of them gets destroyed/disappears. I have checked that and its consistent 5 of 5 attempts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

nealmac wrote: »
    Can you save a car at your
    original safehouse in Broker that gets torched
    ?
    Yep, you can still save cars at that safehouse after its burned down.
    I remember reading somewhere that there are a couple of the of the same parking spaces around the city where you can save cars, and you can use these even though you don't own them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭KoKane

You can fit 4 cars onto the save zone outside a safe house. They will stay there as you play through the game, dieing and saving... but if you load the game for any reason, yes... the most recent 2 only will stay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

I really loved the airstrip hanger in SA where you could store oddles of auto.

I think IV suffers for not having such a facility, as the game is head and shoulders above previous GTAs for the look and performance of cars, so it's a let down that you can't build up a collection of the fine auto mobiles that are scattered throughout LC.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭shakin

I really loved the airstrip hanger in SA where you could store oddles of auto.

I think IV suffers for not having such a facility, as the game is head and shoulders above previous GTAs for the look and performance of cars, so it's a let down that you can't build up a collection of the fine auto mobiles that are scattered throughout LC.

ya but that was so big it had room for about 50 cars and you could only have 4!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

shakin wrote: »
    ya but that was so big it had room for about 50 cars and you could only have 4!

I'm nearly certain I got more than 4 in there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

KoKane wrote: »
    You can fit 4 cars onto the save zone outside a safe house. They will stay there as you play through the game, dieing and saving... but if you load the game for any reason, yes... the most recent 2 only will stay.

Yep, I tested out the "tip" in the video last night. Got about 6 vehicles into the area. Went off for a little while and came back. 6 vehicles there. But then when I saved and reloaded later, back to last 2. This could technically be a glitch, I guess?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

Hmm the safe houses arent all that safe to keep your cars.
    I had an infernus saved in the safe house on the third island, i was doing a vigo mission near that safe house, and noticed on the radar one of the targets had got his hands on a car and was speeding towards me.
    He gets out of the car which was what i though to be a newly spawned infernus so i killed him took the car and went to park it beside the one i already had saved in the safe house, only to find he had robbed mine :eek: from the "Safe House" and tried to run me down with it the cheeky son of a bitch.
    A classic GTA moment all the same though :D

Advertisement