Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Tocco

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭ytareh

Vodafone are 120 euro credit to be applied before they will give my wife her Tocco unblocking code!The unlock code given here didnt work ...for some reason the 638 appeared as - - - .We tried the full method twice without luck so not gonna do so again...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭ytareh

Any advice on the above?

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭gstar

i have the same problem trying to unlock my samsung, 3 are looking for 25 quid to unlock. I dont know if there is anything else i can do, but id rather not line their pockets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 CuddlyBunny

Kinda have me heart set on getting one of these Samsung Tocco phones,
    http://shop.o2.co.uk/mobile_phone/Samsung/Tocco?lastPage=/mobile_phones/Pay_Monthly/Samsung
    Of course trying to get info out of O2.ie is like gettin blood from a stone, no help! Doesn't seem to be a release date for them in Ireland.
    Only other option at present seems to be a sim-free job
    http://www.expansys.ie/p.aspx?i=163659
    Not payin the guts of 500quid tho, don't want one that badly, I presume they spelt it wrong on expansys, they've called it a tocca instead of tocco, as far as I know it was a last minute name change by Samsung anyway so won't hold it against em.
    Can anyone out there offer me any alternatives? Another place to buy, that is although I'll even take suggestions for a similar phone (except iphone)

Cheers,

Al

Try Vodafone, do you want prepay or monthly bills.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 CuddlyBunny

Try Vodafone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Try Vodafone, do you want prepay or monthly bills.

Em, i'd imagine he's changed phone already. Look at the date.

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Roomic Cube

anyone any idea how to sort this out??
    phone.png

Edit: the crack in the screen is the background lol

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭northside red

BOUGHT ONE OF THESE FROM GUMTREE TODAY, FACTORY UNLOCKED FROM METEOR

My only problem is the internet and the google maps won't work, anyone got any idea how to fix this?

Advertisement