Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest Petrol in Limerick

Options
  • 28-05-2008 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭

According to www.pumps.ie

Sheils garage on the Ennis Road is charging:

Petrol 108.9c
    Diesel 106.9c

Updated today apparenty - cheapest in the country - anybody confirm this price?

Also the Shell in Corbally looked closed yesterday

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I check it tomorrow morning, sounds too cheap to be true! Is that the texaco one attached to the ford dealership?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭RINO87

i doubt they sell fuel anymore, that sign seems to be from a time when diesel was cheaper than petrol!

It'd be fantastic if that was the price, i'll be spinning out that way tonight to have a look!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

i was out there yesterday regarding the car,think it was 1.28 or something,cant remember.
    If it was that cheap,im sure there would of been at least one person filling up while i was there for the whole half hour

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭talkingclock

Shell COrbally Roundabout is €1.289 Unleaded and €1.389 Diesel

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭oh well

drove Limerick out through Tip on way to Waterford last week - everywhere was cheaper than our 128cent.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37 GUNMONEY

€1.279 in Texaco in Roxboro

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Amber on the Killmalock Road was 135.7 for diesel on Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

The filling station in Bruree Village was 123.9 for unleaded at lunchtime today.

Advertisement