Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Under those jods?

• 28-05-2008 4:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭

Hi,

This one is aimed at the men but feel free to discuss female preferences.

I'm talking about what you wear under your jods. I've just started wearing them and haven't found the perfect combo yet.

Obviously loose boxers are a no-no as they slide up and become uncomfortable. I've tried tight fitting boxers but they also slide. I'm thinking maybe a pair of swimmng trunks, speedo type would do the job. We're talking pure comfort here as they won't be seen so I guess it makes no difference.

I went commando the first time. Wasn't that bad but don't want to use it again.

So what do you wear? Pics or I don't believe you doesn't apply here :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Bendihorse

TOGSTER!!!

Im female, i wear briefs with very little elastic so as to minimise VPL. Cant understand women who wear thongs (OWWW) or even go commando (i have seen people split their jods up the crotch once too many times) VPL is a much more appealing concept to me than VHM (Visable Hairy Muff :D)

Just don't start doing this and you should be fine.

Boxers always worked for me.

Could go for the tighty-whiteys I suppose.

:O Zaraba, i always thought you were a girl!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭granturismo

Great thread.

I find boxers are fine with decent jods but you might want to try Borat's mankini

http://www.firebox.com/product/1991

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

Nothing ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭skink

i don't wear jods, cords, jeans or breeches, for underwear,

dunnes do the best boxers for riding in, they are a cotton lycra mix, so they breathe well and keep everything contained, wearing swimming trunks will only make you sweat!

or another one i wear are trunk boxers the ones with the long leg so that it is hard for them to slide up!

also if you are getting blue ball or just constantly hurting your manhood, it will ease off as you get the hang of riding!

hope it helps!

togster wrote: »
    Nothing ;)

GAHHH Togster! Put some pants on for gods sake!!! I see the begining of another whole new reform in your way of thinking. Get on MSN buddy, we need to have a chat! :p

Borats Mankini would be ideal for the job but im sensing that you could leave yourself open to decapitation down under in the event of an over zealous jump...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭Whyner

skink wrote: »
    if you are getting blue ball or just constantly hurting your manhood

Blue ball, hilarious........no harm occuring, just want some cosy undies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭kick-on

get properloose hunting breeches, dem tight jods ar a loada ****!!! there bout 100 euro but well worth it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

Bendihorse wrote: »
    GAHHH Togster! Put some pants on for gods sake!!! I see the begining of another whole new reform in your way of thinking. Get on MSN buddy, we need to have a chat! :p

Borats Mankini would be ideal for the job but im sensing that you could leave yourself open to decapitation down under in the event of an over zealous jump...

ROFL:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement