Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAD mics - micing cabs

Options
  • 28-05-2008 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,284 ✭✭✭

Anyone ever use those CAD mics the Joe satriani series?? theres a CAD Trion 7000 and a D189 mic included

http://www.cadmics.com/Signature_Series.htm

gona try and get some mics, looking at the satriani one seems seems interesting

anyone use them or have suggestions for mics on a cab besides a 57 + anyone got any knowledge on spoting fake 57's theres some from a dealer on ebay with 6000+ rep selling a 57 for 50eu... so i figure they're aok but sound cheap but the euro/dollar thing so yeah... thaz all :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭sei046

thats really sad. I could send joe 8 behringers and ask him to pick his favourite. It really means nothing. I could pick my favourite dance tune, doesnt mean I LIKE it. I saw him last friday and I doubt he was using CAD

Although i did hear good reviews about their U47 ripoff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

I've had good results with the e-300. The older models were good, I'm sure the newer ones aren't too bad either. Good idea packing the two like that. 'much are they???

Anyway, asking a guitar player about a microphone is like asking a cyclist about football boots...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭sei046

Sure! Thats why no guitar players run studios!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

sei046 wrote: »
    Sure! Thats why no guitar players run studios!

Hold on a minute...
    I'm a guitar player, well I own a guitar!

Good call all the same, a ribbon mic and dynamic in a kit to record gtr.

Advertisement