Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

so it looks like register365 has been sold ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Sully wrote: »
    Ah now blacknight, its hardly fair to say such things. Aidan hasnt been about to lock it.. :)

Well I tried to lock it but it didn't work:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,517 ✭✭✭axer

Good thing this thread is here. Have more than one account with register365 and haven't received any email about this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭deegs

Thanks Steve, but as i said there was no answer on the phone, no answer from email and the live chat keeps timing out.

This morning there is no phone support, no answer on email and the chat function is timing out.

Looks like my account will be suspended tomorrow due to this and my clients will be quite unhappy, I hope namesco will be providing compensation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭steve-hosting36

Phones and email and live chat are working normally, I was just talking to the customer care team there myself - Sat/Sun hours are 10am-6pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

I've been away on holiday for the last few days, hence the lack of internet connection. This thread would have died long ago only for that.

What part of NO HOSTING DISCUSSION allowed do people regularily fail to understand?
    forbairt wrote:
    (I don't think this is related to asking about hosting as such and I'd hope it can be posted here mods ? )
    No, it cannot, nor can any future threads of its kind. In future if you wish to PM me asking is it ok to post a thread, do so before posting it.
    Just to add, I'm surprised this thread is still here, considering the forums rules about discussing hosting / domain providers, and the immediate deletion of any threads that were discussing the Digiweb/Novara aquisition?
    No conspiracy, as I say I have been away from internet access for the duration of the thread until now.
    cgarvey wrote:
    So is it a hosting forum or not?
    It is not. Hence the name.
    Goodshape wrote:
    Digiweb gets discussed all the time in that free domain name / advertisement sticky at the top of the page.
    Seperate promotion run with the admin approval outside the normal scope of this forum, and as such irrelevant to this discussion.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement