Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smokers

Options
  • 28-05-2008 5:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

now that we are a week away form the leaving what are your smoking habbits like???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cokehead Mother

Great. Down to 5/day since March and not finding the LC very stressful right now so it's all good.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

if i smoked and was doing the LC this year id probably be like a chimney, alas im doing it next year and i have intentions of starting so i ll be ok :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 861 ✭✭✭KeyLimePie

I gave up smoking this january.....or was it december....either way I did it for my brain cells and my bank balance!:)
    Can't wait to start again once the leaving's over

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Smoking is dumb. :pac:

Ah here KeyLimePie, why would you bother starting again after coming this far? You might as well give them up altogether.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Yeah, jaysus.. if you ever saw someone trying to give up who's been on them for years and years...
    A lot of the smokers in my class tried to give up as a new years resolution, but our mocks were in 3 weeks so they used it as an excuse to not bother. I'd hate to be so dependent on something like that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 861 ✭✭✭KeyLimePie

Davidius wrote: »
    Smoking is dumb. :pac:

Ah here KeyLimePie, why would you bother starting again after coming this far? You might as well give them up altogether.

-shrugs-:)
    I was never addicted to it, and I can give up easily
    plus it's my ticket to flavour county:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Fad wrote: »
    if i smoked and was doing the LC this year id probably be like a chimney, alas im doing it next year and i have intentions of starting so i ll be ok :)
    Intention to start smoking?? who ever intends to start smoking, why would you want to like. its usually just impulse you don't plan it like.
    don't smoke basically

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭xxGalwayGirlxx

If anything I've cut down, I'd say its just because im not nervous at all.
    But on the other hand for my bloody Junior Cert, I smoked like a chimney, I think i was nervous for that since it was my first kinda exams!!

Advertisement