Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Irish House Mafia! :D

Options
  • 28-05-2008 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭

Anybody want to collaborate making some Big room house tunes?
    Could do it over ftp or if anybody from the west is interested im in sligo or galway.

I have loads of half finished track that i reckon could be decent but just don't have the discipline or motavation when im on my own.
    Maybe someone who is strong at arranging would be cool.

sure i can send on some short samples and stuff and if you like we could go from there.

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭ICN

Nice idea -- But join the club.. There has to be millions of unfinished tracks out there that could be brilliant if someone had the focus to finish them..

If I cant finish my own - what chance have I got of finishing yours. :p

Just have to knuckle down.

Hope someone bites for you.. Your next post could be "anyone interested in finishing some 3/4 finished tunes?"

Hahaha! :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

yeah maybe youve got a genuine interest in a collab but your post read like someone who just wants someone else to finish there tracks.
    honestly just knuckle down.heaven forbid you had a deadline for a remix or something ya know :D
    seriously though just set aside some time and get stuck in

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭booooonzo

Cheers lads, Didnt mean for me to dump a load of loops on some guy and have him arrange the track, I mean so much of a track is actually the arrangemet, buildups and breaks etc...

I was more looking for a collab to meet up or bounce ideas off eachother, just imagined it would lead to more productivity.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭sei046

I find a lot of the problem is time management. Muscians get into the routine of no routine. Thats screws them up, myself big time. Treat the work like a job. Treat the fun like a hobby

Advertisement