Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for 1/2 Irish players.

• 28-05-2008 6:46pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭

I'm currently looking for 1/2 players to complete an all-Irish CoD4 team to compete in major LAN's here and some of the big UK ones such as the iSeries etc.

I'm looking for proper highskilled players that have competed at a high level before, you don't have to be Irish just living in Ireland and wanting to attend Midlans, Gamecons etc. etc.

Drop me a PM on here if you're interested.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

What do you pay?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Half a twix and a 30 minute lapdance from Drakai per LAN event.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Polar Ice

That's not payment... that's punishment! :D

Sorry I'm on double that already.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

Lukker- wrote: »

lol

kami some people think there pro when they win some nooby comps in gaming cafes in galway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Dixy

You are way underpaid mate, i would go back to the table and get a new deal.

awhir wrote: »
    lol

kami some people think there pro when they win some nooby comps in gaming cafes in galway.

Did i beat your team? :o

I would be inclined to agree about the noobiness though, hardcore mode ><

But easy money is easy money. Oh yeah and it's also good clean christian fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭ToughyIRE

Taken sorry man, love.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Hercule

hes looking for "PROPER HIGHSKILLED PLAYERS" toughy, your tralee-skilled it doesnt count

better then you messing around with all those ninja defuses against those uni-browed spaniards.
    you and low-fat would get on great together.
    your sly tralee comment was unfair, we train with real knifes down here, spreading our kerrygold.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,398 ✭✭✭jonski

I am not high skilled but being from Limerick I am greatly experienced at keeping a cool head under heavy fire :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 WinterBlizzard

jonski wrote: »
    I am not high skilled but being from Limerick I am greatly experienced at keeping a cool head under heavy fire :o

oh god where's the *facepalm* emote!

600 quid 1st place @ Midlans in 3 months :pac:
    jonski wrote: »

haha

nope why would i bother playing in those comps. have only been into squareeyes once and was never in wired.

luker try going to real "LANS"

I would but I'm not willing to travel abroad for a PC game. There are no "real" lans in Ireland. No good teams are attracted and the prizes are pathetic. (see G15) That said I'm going to Midlans. Do your self a favour and pull your head out of your arse, you are embarrising yourself.

A reason: An easy €100 made doing something i enjoy, enough said?

I would but I'm not willing to travel abroad for a PC game. There are no "real" lans in Ireland. No good teams are attracted and the prizes are pathetic. (see G15) That said I'm going to Midlans. Do your self a favour and pull your head out of your arse, you are embarrising yourself.

I said maybe some iSeries, and tbh its not like we're gonna win one anytime soon :)

But if you're going to midlans anyway, why not go with a team that are strong contenders to win it?

I am.

And the above post wasn't directed at you, but you really need the fighting spisrt in this game. Look at TLR, they were no-names when they went to CDC and now they are arguably the most consistent team. The skill-gap is tiny in this game, with decent strats and an AK74u you can beat any team.

Lol so ur saying that the teams attending irish lans are not good enough for you ? No offence but 3k for css isnt bad for a lan that has 180 people attending.maby if more would come there would be more money to attract larger teams from europe.

btw do you play for a online team ?lets see your rank in clanbase or Ed ?

Good luck on your first lan ;) you really must of had to beg mommy to let you go :p

btw what school are you in ?

I play for Irish-Esports. Played CoD2 at a high level, took a break, been playing CoD4 for 3 or so months. Don't play ED because it's lolbad, although iE team 2 are ranked 17th on it. We play on cb http://clanbase.ggl.com/claninfo.php?wars=1&cid=1306436&lid=5711, wars played etc.

I didn't say they aren't good at it, but their level of play is sub-standard to EU and UK which is understandable because we are a small nation but we should be looking to attract big name teams to the lans if they are to grow.

I go to Mary's, in 5th year.

And btw, while your questioning my achievements, who are you and what have you done?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Well this topic stayed well on track......
    eh Yeah, Haven't played with high skilled players as you say or in high skilled everts sooooooooo, can't help yea.

• Advertisement

Can we at least stay slightly on topic lads? :pac:

I play for Irish-Esports. Played CoD2 at a high level, took a break, been playing CoD4 for 3 or so months. Don't play ED because it's lolbad, although iE team 2 are ranked 17th on it. We play on cb http://clanbase.ggl.com/claninfo.php?wars=1&cid=1306436&lid=5711, wars played etc.

I didn't say they aren't good at it, but their level of play is sub-standard to EU and UK which is understandable because we are a small nation but we should be looking to attract big name teams to the lans if they are to grow.

And btw, while your questioning my achievements, who are you and what have you done?

ahh my bad tought you were one of those (strange) 6th years in the bish :o
    sorry bout that :(

me well i dont have time to game any more so i cant say much.

Now back on topic.

KamiKazi wrote: »

here here, listen to the big cheese

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Keggers

Clongowes won the jouniors, clongowes wond the juniors da da da da hey da da da da hey! Back on topic

It depends what you mean by high skilled I know a I few guys who are really good but couldn't say if they'd be up to the standard you're looking for

^^ lol , your way off Mr.D4

Galway........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Epic Tissue

midget cod4 players??

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Sohara

KamiKazi wrote: »

Are you still looking for players? I'd be interested to join. This sounds like it could be good fun.

Although lately I have been 24/7 shipment with nades only, I am really good:rolleyes:

Do you have trails of some sort, if so could you PM me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Keggers

ToughyIRE wrote: »
    ^^ lol , your way off Mr.D4

I'm from Portarlington, Co.Laois just because I go to what is perceived as a D4 doesn't make me an D4. All the real D4 schools like Michael's, Blackrock Mary's call us a bogger school anyway. By the way I don't own doobs,Canterburys,abercrombie or the like so GET YOUR YOUR FACTS RIGHT!:pac::D:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

All it's pc not xbox......
    Which you using your greater intelligence told us.......

Advertisement