Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Blu Rays for about €15 delivered.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,338 ✭✭✭✭Tony

Thanks

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭redfan

nice find

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 283 ✭✭kev_Makaveli

Nice find thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 eva c

Thanks, great find. Does anyone know if a PS3 bought here can play Region 1 Blue ray discs? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

No, I don't think it can but some BluRays are region free.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭branners69

This website shows you what blu rays are region free!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,242 ✭✭✭digiman

Last time I ordered cheap blurays from Amazon I got stung on taxes on the full price of the 3 of them even though the promo was buy 2 get 3rd free. I ordered the cheapest postage if that makes any difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 demc7

As a rule of thumb, Warner Bros' Blu-Rays are region free.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,960 ✭✭✭Soarer

BluRays are such a bloody rip-off! :mad:

Good find though!;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

yeah the last 5 orders from Amazon have all been hit with customs charges even with the order marked as a gift, so be careful and order 1 or 2, also I wonder if Amazon will put the sale price or the full price down on the label. So just a word of warning don't go mad and order 4 or 5 on one order or you'll have a nasty surprise when the postman knocks on your door.

• Advertisement
Advertisement