Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does Anybody Here Know A Man Who Will Align A Satellite For A Reasonable Fee??

Options
  • 28-05-2008 7:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 930 ✭✭✭

I am in the Newtown area, I have the dish up and its working perfectly, the signal strength is very high but the signal quality is quite low and certain channels aren't coming in for me. I have the feeling that I will need a pro to finish the job.

I have the donkey work done and my cable and LNB are brand new. The dish is up and secured to the wall. I'm not looking to get ripped off and this is not a full job, just a finishing touch. That said I am not a tight-arse, if you set me up the way I need then I'll make sure you get paid. I know how much SKY charge so no chancers please.;)

If you could recommend anyone in the Greystones/Kilcoole/Newcastle area who can do this I would be most grateful.;) Its probably 10 mins work tops.

Cheers

HoC

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

There's a satellite guy in the Handy Numbers and Links sticky at the top of the forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 930 ✭✭✭Hero Of College

There's a satellite guy in the Handy Numbers and Links sticky at the top of the forum.

Rang the gent...got the message minder..left a message. Thats why I posted the thread, to see if anyone knew someone else, just in case I never get a call back, as the job might be too small, not worth the chaps time, etc.

Cheers anyways...ps its a good list. Well done.

HoC.

Advertisement