Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bus to waterford v clare this sunday

Options
  • 28-05-2008 7:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭

hi all, im running a minibus to the waterford game this sunday leaving at 9.30am, the game starts at 2pm and return 1 hr after the game,
    a couple of people have left me down on taking their seats, if anyone is interested, pm me and i will give you my number to arrange details, 4 available seats.

mods please dont remove this post as i am not making any money from this, i just need to get some bums on seats !

cheers guys n gals !

edit, bus leaving from the sacred heart church carpark.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 bombayduck

am in kilmeaden how much when and where need a lift
    pesh

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

You'll need a lift in a feckin' DeLorean if you're trying to make that match.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Motivator

The match starts at 4 o clock just in case that matters to anyone thinking of going.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭cbl593h

That OP is from 2008 ye blind feckers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

If anyone knows of any buses going up to the Waterford vs Clare game this Sunday (2nd June 2013!) please post details here.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,489 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Zombie Thread....die die die!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement