Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are your favourite legal music download sites?

Options
  • 28-05-2008 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭

What are your favourite legal music download sites for rock and dance-type music?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Limewire.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭jmc

www.7digital.ie is good.
    Has a lot of tracks in mp3 format so compatible across different players.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

iTunes

Works perfectly with my mac.
    Yes, it's expensive and I'm not happy paying €9.99 for an album when in the USA it's $9.99.

But for sheer ease of use, I'll pay for it

http://www.audible.co.uk
    Monthly subscription service for audiobooks. Good for learning language programs and I buy John Grisham books from it

Edit: I see the OP is referring to rock and dance but I'll leave my post up anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

www.3hive.com

Hit and miss I find.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

there's legal download sites now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

Yeah, they usually offer one or two songs from up and coming bands.

Going along to the website of the band/ artist can be a good way of picking up a song or two, in some rare cases even an entire album.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 ashley.

hey does anybody know where i can download ruth-anne Cunningham's song -take me away-? other than itunes! shes a singer songwriter from Dublin,excellent! help please! :D

What is this "legal" you speak of? :p

Advertisement