Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

log on to server using the tilde key?

• 28-05-2008 8:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭

Hi managed to log on to a server earlier that i regularly play using the tilde key to call up the console and connecting to the ip address of the server as i cant find it amonst 18k+servers but i cant rember how i done it..

where do i press the Tilde key to call up the console?the screen where all the servers r listed(tried there but nothin happened)..
    any help much appreciated as its doin my f**$$$g head in

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Press tilde anywhere in the game, its not menu specific.

Make sure its enabled, check it in options

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

Thanks kami..just found out the keys r mixed up on the keyboard and found that the 'tilde'key isnt actually mapped to that key if u know what i mean

Advertisement