Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar Won't work!!

Options
  • 28-05-2008 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭

OK, so I got Guitar Hero 3 the day it was out and was playing it for a few weeks then stopped and recently played again and the orange button won't work then played it again today and now blue button is kinda messy. What can I do about this? Can I get a new quitar?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Yep, the Les Paul wireless controllers for nearly every format have that problem. The contacts on the detachable neck aren't connecting properly. If you have the receipt you can get it changed, or you can search the internet for a fix for it. I posted a link to one a few threads back. :)

VR!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭slimbun

Just try disconnecting the neck from the body and make sure the contacts are clean and dust free. My GH3 les paul wouldn't register a blue note until I did that the day I get it. Worked perfect once I just blew into the connections.

Advertisement