Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Got a scratch on wii fit game,any ideas??

Options
  • 28-05-2008 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭

As the title says got a scratch on the disc of the wii fit game,anyone any suggestions/ideas how to fix it or can i buy the disc seperate, have had a look online and found nothing

Was gonna try them jml disc cleaners, dont know if they any good though

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

GAME do disc repairs for 5euro or discs for 9. they come out mint prtty much. obviously if you scratched it with a samurai sword or somethin it wont work but if its just a few scrathes it will.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭rohe

thanks

am gonna out now to buy one

• Registered Users Posts: 34,970 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭123

yeah i did the toothpaste thing on many games for my ps3
    it works great
    good as new, just put a bit of normal(Non-whitening) toothpaste on the disc and rub it with a lint free cloth outwards from the center (I.e. not in circles) then when your done wipe it off and you got yourself a minty fresh disc again

Advertisement