Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-toys

Options
  • 28-05-2008 9:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Just been browsing round modules and all, before summer starts and I forget all about it til the last minute in Sep. A module in E-toys? now what d'ya think that is all about? sounds like it could be interesting. It's in Information Studies - IS20090. Anyone taking this or other IS modules??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

Stay. Away.

Information Studies has ridiculously easy modules however they are INCREDIBLY boring. Texts are limited in the library and the lectures/tutorials are just PURE torture due to how boring they are.

That said I'll probably pick it as an elective again next year for the 3rd time.. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

Information Studies are the easiest A you will get. Sure they're boring.. but everyone who lectures IS subjects is usually a recovering addict who has somehow landed a job at UCD. They're just happy to be there earning a fat cheque for rambling on about how to read a newspaper the right way.

God bless them, they're like the Alvin and the Chipmunks of UCD.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 pentiumchips

Ta Brimmy & Umaro, hear what you're sayin. Think I will check it out anyway as I heard it's a new module.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭simonrooneyzaga

IS... a pure jokecolumn 1|column 2|column 3

Advertisement