Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How have you changed since becoming an atheist?

Options
  • 28-05-2008 11:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

Has your deconversion actually changed the way you behave, beyond such obvious things such as praying and attending mass? Do you think that your deconversion has had a serious impact on the way you conduct yourself on a day to day basis or on your personality?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,807 ✭✭✭Calibos

Has my trolling actually changed the way I Troll, beyond such obvious things such as Trolling and attending Troll? Do I think that my Trolling has had a serious impact on the way I conduct myself on a day to day Troll or on my Trolling ??

Hmm, Let me see if I can answer that.......

Well in Terms of Trolling, I find it depends if one is the troller or the trollee......:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Hudson 4 ever

Calibos wrote: »
    Has my trolling actually changed the way I Troll, beyond such obvious things such as Trolling and attending Troll? Do I think that my Trolling has had a serious impact on the way I conduct myself on a day to day Troll or on my Trolling ??

Hmm, Let me see if I can answer that.......

Well in Terms of Trolling, I find it depends if one is the troller or the trollee......:rolleyes:

You are the only one trolling here, either answer the question or f uck off

Oh, so sorry, I must have mistaken you for a different Hudson 4 ever who posts nothing but troll threads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

Has your deconversion actually changed the way you behave, beyond such obvious things such as praying and attending mass? Do you think that your deconversion has had a serious impact on the way you conduct yourself on a day to day basis or on your personality?

I have hair where I didn't have hair before ... coincidence? I think not.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

Steady on, old chaps! It seems like a perfectly valid question.

• Advertisement

Steady on, old chaps! It seems like a perfectly valid question.

So did this one

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055294196

Don't feed the Troll!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭gramlab

You are the only one trolling here, either answer the question or f uck off

I feel a ban coming on

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Oh ya. I do one murder a month, when I go away on holidays, I have to do two when I come back, to catch up like...
    I also steal candy from babies.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,348 ✭✭✭nozzferrahhtoo

I'll bite.

The question is too broad to answer. There are many changes that can occour. Each person will give a different answer.

I suppose the main change for me personally from deconversion is a heightened awareness of how precious life is. When you go from beleiving your life and the lives of others is eternal.... to beleiving that it is a short things to be treasured and hence much more valuable.... your consideration for the sanctity of human life is heightened to an extreme.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Thread closed. If this is page one, we don't need to see page 2. If people feel sorry for the OP she can consider herself lucky not to banned for the response in post #3.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement