Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Complete a quick survey and win €50

Options
  • 28-05-2008 11:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi,

Have you got 10 minutes to fill out a quick survey for me?

The survey will form the main part of my research into Mobile Advertising in Ireland as a part of a MSc I'm doing.

You may think you know nothing about mobile advertising i.e. when companies use mobile phone portals or the internet on their mobile to advertise their products and services, but most people who use a mobile phone have been exposed to mobile advertising to some degree.

What I hope to find out from the results of this questionnaire is to what extent you have experienced mobile advertising and what is the likelihood you will engage with mobile advertising in the future.

The results will be collated together and reported in aggregate format so no individual or personal information will appear in the final results.

Your participation in completing this survey will be much appreciated and you will be included in a draw for a €50 Amazon voucher.

To begin the survey click here:
    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=PghG2TnMn7M846BDm6T0wQ_3d_3d

Thank you,

Alan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Dr. Baltar

Done.

I hope it helps you with your course. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 alig

Done.

I hope it helps you with your course. :)

Cheers - thanks a mill

• Registered Users Posts: 27 rosiechecking

Done - though probably too late to be of assistance?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 The1Bill

Is this still of any use to you? I just did the survey, and hope that it is of help to you.

-Bill-

Advertisement