Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox achievement-Finishing the Game within 30 Hours

• 29-05-2008 12:09am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭

Ive asked around and im by far outta luck..i finished it 8 minutes over and missed out on the achievement..Could believe it lol...Anyone else miss out by a smaller margin??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭KoKane

When I started off, I had said to myself that I was gonna aim for that acheivement.. eventually decided to just play the game and take it all in.

Finished it a second time in just 9 or so hours.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

30 hours and 11 minutes and i (as eveyone) definately spent more than 11 minutes messing around. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Markvtos

The firt time I was no where near the target. I cleared it in 35 hours. Second time i did it in 12 hours. I was actually trying to complete the game in less then ten hours!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭jArgHA

By finishing the game do ye mean 100% completion or just finishing all the main missions? I thought 100% completion would take far longer..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

jArgHA wrote: »
    By finishing the game do ye mean 100% completion or just finishing all the main missions? I thought 100% completion would take far longer..

Yes 100% definately took me a lot longer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

the achievement is completing all the story missions afaik

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭KoKane

Yeah he just means the story.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,146 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

First time round I did it in 29 hours 50 minutes. Never saved after I'd been messing around. Still would have preferred to do all the side missions while I was doing the main story, instead of doing the story first and then doing all the side missions.

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭armour87

Had a look before I played and said to myself I'd not bother with this first time round. Good incentive to play again with the alternate ending et all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Stamen

I've only played it once and finished in 17 hours 30 minutes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Hate that achievement, made me fly through the missions.
    half way i said screw it, then started messing around and doing side missions, still finish with 5 hours left...

Advertisement