Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Longford Boards get-together?

Options
  • 29-05-2008 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭

I'm throwing out the there the idea of a Longford boards meet/drinks. There seems to be more Longfordians here than I first thought. I've noticed that posters that are new to the region are struggling to find stuff to do in the area and this could help some of them do a bit of networking and the like to make them feel a bit more at home. Any suggestions would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

I'm not new to the area, but I suggest if your organising something for the noobs, start off with a trip to Flancare Park! ;) best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭orbital83

Hmm... a night out with a load of ppl I've never met... dunno... ah hell bring it on! ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,539 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Or else when I move house next month boardsies can pop in for a few scoops!! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

sounds good would you be interested in doing a bit of airsoft and some scoops afterwards

Advertisement