Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

you are subscribed to this thread

Options
  • 29-05-2008 1:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭

ooooh, nice new feature methinks?
    good oul CuLT :D
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Being able to subscribe to a thread? That's not new.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Being able to subscribe to a thread? That's not new.
    no, the text beside the thread is. hold on.
    *gets screenshot*

and now its gone. WTF?!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Nerin wrote: »
    and now its gone. WTF?!
    Is this on the forum display page? If so there is meant to be an image where that text is (hover over the image and it will say "you are sunbscribed to this thread"). So when the image hasn't been downloaded it will display that text instead.

56992.jpg

thats what it looked like

• Advertisement

Was that image of the checked box there? That is the image that indicates a thread you are subscribed to.

Was that image of the checked box there? That is the image that indicates a thread you are subscribed to.
    hmm, i cant recall if checked box wa there.
    i know if you hover over it it says you are subscribed. that pic is a photoshop to show what it looked like.

Yeah I gathered it was a photoshop (although it took me a while). Basically when you're browser doesn't download the image or hasn't downloaded it yet, it will display the alternative text (the "You are subscribed to this thread" part). I think that's what it was.

Yeah I gathered it was a photoshop (although it took me a while). Basically when you're browser doesn't download the image or hasn't downloaded it yet, it will display the alternative text (the "You are subscribed to this thread" part). I think that's what it was.
    aw...
    thought it was something new because its the first tme thats ever happened.

loldog-snow-covered-eyes-fail.jpg

Advertisement