Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Environmental Courses

Options
  • 29-05-2008 8:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hi there,
    I am looking for some info an environmental courses - my goal would be to work as an environmental education officer or something similar. Apart from my interest in the area I have no educational background in it - my qualifications are in English/Sociology BA & Journalism MA.
    It has to be a distance/part time course & not too long, as I have a mortage to pay and I'm now 30 so I would like to get started on my new career as soon as possible!
    I have come accross a course in Sligo IT - a distance course in Environmental Management - does anyone know anything about it? Has anyone done the Open University Environment courses?
    Thanks
    S

Advertisement