Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clare vs Waterford Tickets

Options
  • 29-05-2008 10:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭

Would I be able to get tickets on the day to the Clare vs Waterford game in Limerick on sunday? Gaa.ie directs me to ticketmaster!

I am out on saturday night and may or may not feel like going based on the state of my head. Will I be able to get tickets on the styles or at the ground somewhere? Never been to a game in Limerick before and have not been to a GAA game in years.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭shawnee

Tickets will not be a problem for this game and will be available on the day. Capacity in Limerick is almost 50k , you will not have more than 30 to 35 for a first round match.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭jimbozo

Cheers shawnee.....good to know.

Is there a ticket booth at the ground or do I just go to the gates?
    Would I be able to get into the stand, is it worth it in terms of the view?

I am not familiar with the ground.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Pigletlover

I don't know about the game on Sunday, it may be a ticket only affair meaning you'll have to get your tickets at a booth outside the grounds, or you may just be able to pay cash on the stiles. Either way you'll have no problems getting into the match by just turning up on the day. There's one covered and one uncovered stand, if it's raining the covered stand will obviously fill up first so try and get there early and get seats around the middle because the view from towards the end isn't that good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭jimbozo

Thats great guys thanks for the help...its appreciated.

Advertisement